Sonic X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, my name's Talon the Cat!

2 posters

Go down

Hi, my name's Talon the Cat! Empty Hi, my name's Talon the Cat!

Post by Talon Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:01 am

Hi, I'm Talon the Cat!

Name: Talon the Cat

Looks: Talon is an orange cat with blue eyes. She has a tan stripe in the middle of her head and, quite oddly, has white, bird-like, wings. Despite her age, she is about as tall as Shadow.

Species:Cat

Planet: Earth

Personality: Talon is very... odd. She has a passion for annoying/teasing Sonic and trying to keep everyone in good spirits. She secretly is a bit sensitive. Talon has a very quick temper and is easy to set off, but is always cracking jokes at the most serious of times. She always seems to be trying to get Shadow to notice she wants to be his friend.

Special Characteristics: flys at high speeds (has to keep up with those hedgehogs)

Skills/Specialties: Teleport, Electricity Power (simple, controls electricity), sometimes can perform Chaos attacks (takes a large toll on her)

History/Background Story:Talon is actually a human who chose to come to Sonic's dimension and turned herself into a cat. She sometimes slips out a little mysterious bit of information when she (supposedly) first meets someone, such as, "You look the same as always.." or "You know I hate it when you say that to me!"
Talon
Talon

Character Profile
Heath Points:
Hi, my name's Talon the Cat! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi, my name's Talon the Cat! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy Points:
Hi, my name's Talon the Cat! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi, my name's Talon the Cat! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name's Talon the Cat! Empty Re: Hi, my name's Talon the Cat!

Post by Solar Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 pm

wrong place to try and register you charector
Solar
Solar

Character Profile
Heath Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down