Sonic X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A better way to register for everything, and more

2 posters

Go down

A better way to register for everything, and more Empty A better way to register for everything, and more

Post by Tornado Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:24 pm

Custom Weapons

Name:
Description:
Element: ( Fire, Water, Ice, Normal, Ground, Dark, Chaos, Psychic, Thunder, Grass, Time, Space)
History: (optional)

(If you have more elements, tell me)

Custom Skills

Name:
Effect:
Element: (Fire, Water, Ice, Normal, Ground, Dark, Chaos, Psychic, Thunder, Grass, Time, Space)
History: (optional)
Energy point use: If you have a small amount of this, it should be something like one move should cost 10-15 power or something
Character:

(Some things that can be added)

Transportation: ( Feet, Airboard, Tails, motorcycle, jet pack, anything you can think of)

Element:(Fire, Water, Ice, Normal, Ground, Dark, Chaos, Psychic, Thunder, Grass, Time, Space)

I'll come with more improvements later.

Oh, a level system wouldn't hurt either.

Tornado

Character Profile
Heath Points:
A better way to register for everything, and more Left_bar_bleue100/100A better way to register for everything, and more Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy Points:
A better way to register for everything, and more Left_bar_bleue100/100A better way to register for everything, and more Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A better way to register for everything, and more Empty Re: A better way to register for everything, and more

Post by Sonic Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:38 am

Not bad........I forgot all about the customs. lol
Sonic
Sonic
Administrator
Administrator

Character Profile
Heath Points:
A better way to register for everything, and more Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A better way to register for everything, and more Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Energy Points:
A better way to register for everything, and more Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A better way to register for everything, and more Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

https://sonic-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum